Welcome to Regency Travel
Regency Travel opened its doors in 1979 in San Diego Ca. We specialize in personalized travel, whether you are traveling on your own, with a tour, or on a cruise. Our dedicated group department can help you with destination weddings, family reunions, business incentives or a girls getaway. Our knowledge and experience, along with exceptional customer service has earned us a five-star reputation in the industry.
Travel is complex. There are many variables that go into every trip. Because of our first hand experience, education, and ongoing training we can help you find the vacation best suited for you. Your vacation is our priority! Unlike any resort or cruise line, we can tell you the best option from competing companies. We appreciate your valuable time and are here for you before during and after your trip.
Our Credentials - Regency Travel is a fully accredited member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Travel Agents( ASTA ): An organization of travel agents recognized around the world as a symbol of professionalism and integrity. It’s a sign of membership in ASTA , the professional affiliation most often endorsed by the media when recommending how to find a reliable travel agent.
- Cruise Line International Association( CLIA ): The Official trade organization of the cruise industry, Cruise Lines International Association ( CLIA ) also works in partnership with nearly 17,000 affiliated travel agencies throughout North America to ensure the highest caliber of cruise sales expertise and service for cruise vacationers. $1,000,000 Bonded Agency.
- Airline Recording Corporation(ARC): The purpose of ARC is to be the preferred provider of high quality technologically advanced services related to distribution of air travel purchased in the U.S. on behalf of participating airlines.
- International Air Transport Association( IATA ): IATA simplifies the travel and shipping process. By helping to control airline costs, IATA contributes to cheaper tickets and shipping costs. Thanks to airline cooperation through IATA , individual passengers can make one telephone call to reserve a ticket, pay in one currency Travel Agent Licence
- California Seller of Travel: California requires all sellers of travel to register with the Attorney General’s Office and to display the registration number on all advertising A valid registration signals that the seller of travel has at least followed the law to be registered. You also may use the “Seller Search” feature on this web site to assist you in evaluating travel sellers and entrusting travel arrangements with registered travel operators. CST#2013789-10